Date: May 30th – June 4th
Categories: PR24, ES32, F1-32, ES24
Race format: Pr24 team 8×7,5 min (ISRA style), individual eurosport classes 8×5 min (win from any group)
Race Director: Lars Harrysson
Prizes: trophies for top8 and best non-italian of each individual class gets free entry at the ISRA Worlds in that class.
Please register to the Warm-up race by using the dedicated form
Approximate Event schedule (a more accurate time table will be prepared after registration is closed).
|Tuesday May 30th||9:00 – 21:00||free practice|
|Wednesday May 31st||9:00 – 21:00||ticket practice|
|Thursday June 1st||ES-32: practice and race|
|Friday June 2nd||F1-32: practice and race|
|Saturday June 3rd||Pr-24 team: practice and race|
|Sunday June 4th||ES-24: practice and race|
All classes according to ISRA rules
PR24 team race exceptions:
Handout. Same tires of the World Championship. 2 pairs per team
No Handout. Alfa R Giulia by Redfox. All versions are legal: Thin, Thick, Regular rear wing, Wider rear wing
- Motors allowed: MURA X12, CHAMPION X12, PROSLOT X12, KOFORD X12, RJR X12, RED FOX, CAHOZA X12.
- Motor parts can be freely combined with each other.
- C–can with minimum inside dimensions: height 14.2 mm, diameter 21.2 mm, length 23.5 mm.
- You can only grind notch at the point of contact with rear axle.
- Plastic endbell with no modification.
- Brushes may be shunted.
- It is allowed to replace Oilite Bushings with Ball Bearings.
- Single ceramic magnets from manufacturers mentioned above.
- Minimum dimensions: height 14 mm, length 11.5 mm.
- You can only grind notch at the point of contact with rear axle, regrind inner side of magnet and roughen surface for gluing.
- Machine wound, mass-produced, labeled X12 from manufactures mentioned above, wire diameter 0.285 mm (AWG 29).
- Minimum lamination diameter 12.7 mm (.500″), maximum 13.2 mm (.520″).
- It must not be manually rewounded.
- Motor shaft diameter 2 mm.