ISRA 2017 World Championship will be held at Hotel Santacroce Meeting ****.
The track will be moved in next March inside a facility (600 sqm) of the Hotel and this will be the venue for all the upcoming events from April to October.
Use our interactive map to navigate through all points of interest.
Hotel Santacroce Meeting ****
Viale della Rebubblica, 55 – 67039 – Sulmona (AQ) Italy
Coordinates: 42.085382, 13.898386
Phone / Fax: +39 0864 251696
Website: Hotel Santacroce Meeting ****
We reached an agreement with the venue host regarding special room prices for the slot racers.
Available rooms types: Double, Triple and 2 Quadruple Suites.
- Price per person per day: 33€
- Price per person per day without breakfast: 30€
- Extra addition for single room option: 15€ per day
You can book your rooms sending an email to email@example.com and referring to “Slot Car Racing”.
These special room prices are valid from March to the World Championship in October.
If you fly to:
- Rome: both airports of Rome (Fiumicino and Ciampino) are connected to Sulmona via bus (please check on our interactive map to see where the bus stops are located). The bus shuttle takes about 2 hours and 20 minutes to get to Sulmona and it costs 22€.
You can get more infos about bus schedules and tickets by checking Prontobus website.
If you are coming by bus, please contact us to arrange a free pick up at the Pratola/Sulmona bus stop.
- Pescara: even if it’s closer, Pescara airport doesn’t have any straight connection to Sulmona. If you are interested we can manage to provide all the necessary infos to get to Sulmona via public transports, but we would suggest to go with private taxi service.
- From Rome: 9 seater minivan 250€, 4 people car 200€
- From Pescara: 9 seater minivan 100€, 4 people car 80€
Click on the upper left icon to filter points on the map, or click on the markers for more informations. Enjoy 🙂